Terms and Conditions
Capital Gardens is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online helpdesk. You can also visit our Garden Centres in person. Opening times, contact numbers and directions are available by clicking the “Our Centres” link at the bottom of every page.
Capital Gardens contact details:
Neals Nurseries, Heathfield Road, Wandsworth, London SW18 3HR, Tel: 0208 874 2037
Phone: +44 (0) 208 874 2037
VAT Registration Number: GB667692087
Capital Gardens Ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 03073194.
Our registered office is 1 Townsend Yard, Highgate High Street, London N6 5JF.
Product Description and Image Accuracy
We try to give you the fullest information about the product including an image. However, there may be small variations in colour, texture and size. If something is not clear on the website, please call us on 0208 874 2037 or contact us through the online helpdesk to confirm any details you require before coming to store to purchase. We will accept returns in these circumstances only if the carriage is paid by the customer. If there is a genuine mistake on the website we will of course rectify the situation to a satisfactory conclusion.
If a delivered item is faulty, the wrong item or unwanted then please let us know within 7 working days of receipt. Faulty items must be returned within 30 days if a refund is to be issued.
All Returns must be pre-arranged with our Customer Service Team. To arrange your Return please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or telephone 0208 874 2037 and they will be happy to assist you with your return (please note that you will be required to email us about your return in all instances).
If you have received an item that is damaged please refer to our Damage/Loss Policy.
Returns to Store
If you would like to return your order to one of our local garden centres (link to garden centre pages) then you must pre-arrange this with our Internet Department. Please email the Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0208 874 2037 letting us know your order number, name, postcode and the reason for your return. Our Customer Service Team will then contact you and make arrangements for your return with the garden centre of your choice to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible. You will need to take a copy of your order invoice and the item(s) you would like to return.
If you do not pre-arrange the return of your order with the Internet Department to your local garden centre then they will not be able to accept the returned item for you.
Vouchers and Coupons
- One voucher per customer and/or one registration address
- End date of offer is on the back of each voucher
- Points not valid for Purchase of HTA Gift Vouchers or exchanged for cash
- Points (where applicable) will be awarded 24 hours after voucher is redeemed
- No liability can be accepted for points or vouchers lost or stolen
- Mutilated, damaged or defaced vouchers cannot be exchanged for points
Customer evenings and Discounts
- Discounts are applied only on the given dates and times of the customer events.
- 15% discount is rewarded to privilege club members, 10% discount is applied to those customers that are not a member of the club.
- Discounts will not be applied to the following: Calor Gas, Delivery charges, HTA vouchers/cards and any product that is already discounted or on promotion.
When signing up to the privilege scheme you must ensure that you give your full details in order to receive full privilege scheme benefits. If your details have not been provided to Capital Gardens you will not be able to accrue loyalty points or take advantage of any special offers.
WIN a Trip to New York
We’re giving away a Fantastic weekend trip to New York for two, including flights and accommodation, in our Christmas Loyalty Card Holder draw.
You’ll stay at a swanky hotel for four nights, from where you can explore the city’s chic boutiques, trendy cafes and buzzy restaurants.
As a loyalty card holder, you’ll automatically be entered into the draw EVERYTIME you shop with us from November 9th to Christmas Eve 2019.
Eligible purchases can be made from, Neals Nurseries Wandsworth, Woods of Berkhamsted, Sherfield on Loddon, Studley Green and Alexandra Palace Garden Centres.
Terms and Conditions New York Competition
Terms and Conditions New York Competition
• Travel for this Free Prize Draw prize must be taken between 23rd January and 27th January 2020.
• The competition ends 18.00 on 24th December 2019.
• The winner will be selected at random and notified by telephone or email by 31st December 2019.
• In the unlikely event of a winners being not reachable or uncontactable by 31st December, we will be able to hold a second draw to select an alternate winner.
• Winners agree to publicity on Capital Gardens social media, website and newsletter.
• The winner gives Capital Gardens Ltd. consent to use his or her personal details (first name and surname). In addition to a photo, taken on the winner’s New York trip, selected by the winner for marketing/public relations purposes only. This can be referenced on any medium, with no rights to compensation, right or benefit, other than the awarded prize.
• To be eligible to win you must be a Capital Gardens Privilege card holder.
• Max one entry per day per loyalty card
• Max one loyalty card per customer.
• Staff and their families cannot enter
• Entrants must be over the age of 18.
• Participants agree that they participate in the competition at their own risk and the participant is responsible for the conclusion of travel insurance.
• No part of the prize is transferrable, no cash alternative.
• Flights are from January 23 to 27th 2020
• Flights may be booked on a Low-Cost Carrier and may not include checked-in luggage or meals.
• Capital Gardens Ltd will ask the winner for necessary personal details required for executing the bookings included in the prize. This includes a copy of the winning pair’s passports.
• Each participant warrants that any personal information that he or she communicates to Capital Gardens Ltd within the framework of this competition is correct, up to date and complete.
• Flights will be booked from any of the London airports. Transfers at either end are responsibility of the prize winner.
• Accommodation may attract a city tax which is always paid locally by the prize winner.
• Accommodation will be booking in a 3- or 4-star hotel with flights for two guests. The flights and hotel will be chosen by Capital Gardens Ltd.
• There may be an option of changing your dates, upgrading your flights, room or hotel at an additional cost. This would have to be paid by the winners.
• Once the travel bookings have been made the trip will be non-changeable.
• Other costs, such as food, drink, travel insurance, transfers and ESTA/visa applications are not included and will be at the prize winners own expense.
Note: The VWP allows most British Citizens, with a valid electronic passport to visit the US, for up to 90 days, without a visa. Even though you don’t need a visa for New York, you are required to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA), at least 3 days BEFORE you travel to New York
• By accepting the prize of the competition, the winner declares his/her agreement with all articles from these Terms and Conditions.
• Printing or other similar errors cannot be invoked as grounds for additional obligations for Capital Gardens Ltd.
• Capital Gardens Ltd reserves the right to adapt or amend these Terms and Conditions during the course of the competition or to terminate the competition early if deemed necessary.