Terms and Conditions
Capital Gardens is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com or use the online helpdesk. You can also visit our Garden Centres in person. Opening times, contact numbers and directions are available by clicking the “Our Centres” link at the bottom of every page.
Capital Gardens contact details:
Neals Nurseries, Heathfield Road, Wandsworth, London SW18 3HR, Tel: 0208 874 2037
Phone: +44 (0) 208 874 2037
VAT Registration Number: GB667692087
Capital Gardens Ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 03073194.
Our registered office is 1 Townsend Yard, Highgate High Street, London N6 5JF.
Product Description and Image Accuracy
We try to give you the fullest information about the product including an image. However, there may be small variations in colour, texture and size. If something is not clear on the website, please call us on 0208 874 2037 or contact us through the online helpdesk to confirm any details you require before coming to store to purchase. We will accept returns in these circumstances only if the carriage is paid by the customer. If there is a genuine mistake on the website we will of course rectify the situation to a satisfactory conclusion.
If a delivered item is faulty, the wrong item or unwanted then please let us know within 7 working days of receipt. Faulty items must be returned within 30 days if a refund is to be issued.
All Returns must be pre-arranged with our Customer Service Team. To arrange your Return please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 874 2037 and they will be happy to assist you with your return (please note that you will be required to email us about your return in all instances).
If you have received an item that is damaged please refer to our Damage/Loss Policy.
Returns to Store
If you would like to return your order to one of our local garden centres (link to garden centre pages) then you must pre-arrange this with our Internet Department. Please email the Customer Service Team at email@example.com or telephone us on 0208 874 2037 letting us know your order number, name, postcode and the reason for your return. Our Customer Service Team will then contact you and make arrangements for your return with the garden centre of your choice to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible. You will need to take a copy of your order invoice and the item(s) you would like to return.
If you do not pre-arrange the return of your order with the Internet Department to your local garden centre then they will not be able to accept the returned item for you.
Vouchers and Coupons
- One voucher per customer and/or one registration address
- End date of offer is on the back of each voucher
- Points not valid for Purchase of HTA Gift Vouchers or exchanged for cash
- Points (where applicable) will be awarded 24 hours after voucher is redeemed
- No liability can be accepted for points or vouchers lost or stolen
- Mutilated, damaged or defaced vouchers cannot be exchanged for points
2017 Christmas Hamper Competition
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
2017 Christmas Return your tree initiative
- Trees can be returned to a Capital Gardens centre when finished with where they will be chipped and recycled
- Trees must be returned with either their original receipt or the christmas tree care guide that was attached to tree
- Trees will be accepted up to and including the 14th January 2018
- Any trees returned beyond this date will be refused and disposal will be the responsibility of the purchaser
- Charges may be incurred if decorations and tinsel have not been removed from tree