Terms and Conditions
HOME DELIVERY DURING COVID-19
• Please note all stores are extremely busy with this service. We will try our upmost to get back to every customer but there may be a delay on a team member getting back to you.
• Delivery slots will go extremely fast. You may have to wait up to 2 weeks for your delivery.
• The payment card you use MUST be registered to the delivery address. If the card address and the delivery address do not match, we will be unable to process your order.
• We are not able to take cash upon delivery.
• Please ensure someone is at the property to receive goods. If there is nobody at the property, the delivery will need to be rescheduled at a cost and there is no guarantee the new delivery date will be within a certain time period.
• If you have instructed us to leave your goods in a specific/safe place we can take no responsibility for these items once they have been delivered.
• There will be no refunds for at least 6 months on any products purchased at this time. Any products purchased will have the refund period extended to reflect this.
• £50.00 minimum order (this excludes any delivery fee that may apply).
• Delivery fees may apply.
• Maximum of 10 bags of compost per delivery. Items that are too heavy to be carried by one person comfortably are not eligible for delivery. (EXCLUDES GARDENING PACKS)
• We can only deliver to one address per week. Please try and order everything you need in one go.
• We will honour any existing discounts or promotions on current products depending on availability.
• If a product is unavailable, we will do our best to find a reasonable alternative. If products are unavailable customers will be informed and can either order the alternative suggested or remove the item from order.
• All products are subject to change at any time and items online may not necessarily reflect the stock quantities available in stores.
• Not all products are available at all stores and some stores may be offering a limited range compared to others.
• There are items (especially plants) available that may not be shown on the website. Please ask when speaking to a member of the team.
• Although we will do our best to accommodate you, we are unable to take requests for specific delivery dates. The date that you are given is set and cannot be altered.
• There will be no specific delivery times. Orders will be delivered between 9am and 5pm on the day you have been allocated.
• Delivery will be to pavement/doorstep ONLY. Drivers are unable to enter any property under any circumstances.
• Please practice all social distancing regulations that have been put in place and allow our drivers to step away from your property/delivery before collecting your order.
• Inspect your order upon delivery and report any issues within 24 hours. We will be unable to resolve any issues reported after this time.
Capital Gardens is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com or use the online helpdesk. You can also visit our Garden Centres in person. Opening times, contact numbers and directions are available by clicking the “Our Centres” link at the bottom of every page.
Capital Gardens contact details:
Neals Nurseries, Heathfield Road, Wandsworth, London SW18 3HR, Tel: 0208 874 2037
Phone: +44 (0) 208 874 2037
VAT Registration Number: GB667692087
Capital Gardens Ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 03073194.
Our registered office is 1 Townsend Yard, Highgate High Street, London N6 5JF.
Product Description and Image Accuracy
We try to give you the fullest information about the product including an image. However, there may be small variations in colour, texture and size. If something is not clear on the website, please call us on 0208 874 2037 or contact us through the online helpdesk to confirm any details you require before coming to store to purchase. We will accept returns in these circumstances only if the carriage is paid by the customer. If there is a genuine mistake on the website we will of course rectify the situation to a satisfactory conclusion.
If a delivered item is faulty, the wrong item or unwanted then please let us know within 7 working days of receipt. Faulty items must be returned within 30 days if a refund is to be issued.
All Returns must be pre-arranged with our Customer Service Team. To arrange your Return please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 874 2037 and they will be happy to assist you with your return (please note that you will be required to email us about your return in all instances).
If you have received an item that is damaged please refer to our Damage/Loss Policy.
Returns to Store
If you would like to return your order to one of our local garden centres (link to garden centre pages) then you must pre-arrange this with our Internet Department. Please email the Customer Service Team at email@example.com or telephone us on 0208 874 2037 letting us know your order number, name, postcode and the reason for your return. Our Customer Service Team will then contact you and make arrangements for your return with the garden centre of your choice to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible. You will need to take a copy of your order invoice and the item(s) you would like to return.
If you do not pre-arrange the return of your order with the Internet Department to your local garden centre then they will not be able to accept the returned item for you.
Vouchers and Coupons
- One voucher per customer and/or one registration address
- End date of offer is on the back of each voucher
- Points not valid for Purchase of HTA Gift Vouchers or exchanged for cash
- Points (where applicable) will be awarded 24 hours after voucher is redeemed
- No liability can be accepted for points or vouchers lost or stolen
- Mutilated, damaged or defaced vouchers cannot be exchanged for points
Customer evenings and Discounts
- Discounts are applied only on the given dates and times of the customer events.
- 15% discount is rewarded to privilege club members, 10% discount is applied to those customers that are not a member of the club.
- Discounts will not be applied to the following: Calor Gas, Delivery charges, HTA vouchers/cards and any product that is already discounted or on promotion.
When signing up to the privilege scheme you must ensure that you give your full details in order to receive full privilege scheme benefits. If your details have not been provided to Capital Gardens you will not be able to accrue loyalty points or take advantage of any special offers.
Birdcare offer £5.00
*All products included cost £5. This offer is for loyalty cardholders and available now for all the following products:
Marriages Suet Block Pack of 2
Marriages Suet Pellets 400g
Honeyfields Mealworms 100g
RHS Suet Balls x 6
Half Price Compost at Sherfield on Loddon
This offer is valid on selected lines from January 1st until stock lasts and available to Sherfield on Loddon Garden Centre only.