Before visiting your local Capital Gardens Centre, please take the time to read and familiarise yourself with the notice below. Please note that all of the below are put in place to ensure the safety of everyone whilst shopping with us.
1. Each store will have a limit to the amount of people on the premises at any one time. The amount of people allowed into stores will depend on the store you visit. There will be a queuing system that will be policed by a team member. Please be patient and considerate to both our team and fellow customers whilst awaiting access.
2. A maximum of 2 people per household will be admitted to the stores. There will be an exception if you have small children but we would suggest, if possible, they stay home.
3. If you have a child with you, you will be permitted access on the basis they are kept with you at all times. If team members are concerned that a child isn’t being supervised at all times, you may be asked to leave the store.
4. No pets will be admitted in stores at this time. This is to prevent the potential spread of the virus.
5. Once in the stores we ask that you try to limit the amount of time shopping to the absolute minimum. 30 minutes is the recommended maximum shopping time in our stores at this time. Because of the limited amount of people shopping, we believe this should be ample time for you to get all of your gardening goodies.
6. Please exercise the recommended 2m social distancing rules at all times. This is between other shoppers and our team members and is for the safety of everyone. Each store has worked extremely hard to ensure there is ample space within the centres but there may be small areas that will require you to make space between yourself and someone else.
7. All stores have signs and markings on the floor to reflect the above. Please ensure you are vigilant of all notices and follow them accordingly.
8. There will be NO CASH ACCEPTED at any of our stores. Please use card payment only, preferably contactless if at all possible.
9. Although we do not require you to wear a face covering or gloves, we do advise that you wear any protective clothing you may have.
10. Hand sanitiser will be readily available at all stores throughout the duration of your visit.
11. Each store will have team members stationed at different points around the stores, please listen and follow any instructions they have. Failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave the store.
12. Please beware that any items purchased will have to be carried to or loaded into a vehicle yourself. We are unable to allow a team member to assist with any lifting into your vehicle. This is, again, for the health and safety of all parties. We will help load for exceptional cases but the vehicle must be open, clear of any other items and you must stand at least 2 metres away whilst loading. We will not touch the vehicle or any of its contents
13. There will be no toilet facilities at any of our stores.
14. Last admission to the store may be up to 1 hour before closing time. If you are queuing, you may be told that there is no further entry on that day.