A quality diet with the optimum level of highly digestible protein, to stimulate excellent growth while maintaining a well proportioned bodyshape when fed at normal summer temperatures.
- 37% protein for growth
- Anti oxident action of Vitamin C & E to help the immune system
- Vitamin D for strong bone formation
- Spirulina (enriched with essential fatty acids) that aids natural colour
- Floating fish feed at the surface
- Highly digestible quality fishmeal
- 100% re-sealable, water resistant jars for freshness
View other similar products in:-
Information about Nishikoi
Nishikoi Aquaculture Ltd is based in Essex, England. Since it's conception thry have endeavoured to bring Pond and Koi keepers the very best, quality foods and products.
Nishikoi Pond and Koi foods are packaged in water resistant P.E.T grade jars that are 100% re-sealable. They are also foil sealed (just like your coffee jar at home!) so you can be sure that the food stays fresher for longer and retains it's vitamins. The 'Goodbye' range of products have won awards for their ease of use and effectiveness against blanket weed and algae, they contain no chemicals and are totally natural, so no over dosing.
Over the years Nishikoi have built up strong relationships with the Institute of Aquaculture, Sterling University, helping them to provide quality diets for all fish. They also work closely with Louise Andrews, a qualified fish vet.
All of this helps keep "healthy ponds and healthy fish"